Transportation Funding in California
Senate Bill 1, the Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017, was signed into law on April 28, 2017. This legislative package invests $54 billion over the next decade to fix roads, freeways and bridges in communities across California and puts more dollars toward transit and safety. These funds will be split equally between state and local investments.
Transit and Rail Funding Overview
Across California, CalSTA and its Departments are funding transit and rail projects to provide all our citizens full access to the economy and reduce vehicle miles traveled on our roads.
- Broadband Deployment
- Climate Action Plan for Transportation Infrastructure (CAPTI)
- Enforcement and Safety
- Freight, Rail and Border
- State Rail Assistance Program
- Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program
- Transportation Funding in California
- Transportation and Housing Coordination
- Tribal Relations