Sacramento - Tuesday, the California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) announced 14 recipients for the 2016 Transit and Intercity Capital Program (TIRCP) grants. The group of projects moves forward the Brown Administration’s focus on reducing harmful greenhouse gas emissions while advancing the state’s public transportation system. This year’s awards total $390 million in competitive grants made possible through the state’s Cap and Trade auction proceeds.
California State Transportation Agency
Sacramento – In response to an Executive Order issued last year by Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr., state agency leaders today released the California Sustainable Freight Action Plan, a comprehensive document that serves as a blueprint for transforming the state’s multi-billion-dollar freight transport system into one that is environmentally cleaner, more efficient, and more economically competitive than it is today.
SACRAMENTO- State agency leaders today released the Draft California Sustainable Freight Action Plan, an ambitious document that lays a foundation for modernizing California’s multi-billion dollar freight transportation system.
- Board of Pilot Commissioners (BOPC)
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- California Transportation Commission (CTC)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- California High-Speed Rail Authority (HSRA)
- New Motor Vehicle Board (NMVB)
- Office of Traffic Safety (OTS)